Equine Motorcoach™ is the one of a kind all-in-one RV and horse transport company. The 2013 U.S. version features four and six-horse configurations with fully loaded amenities on the interior and exterior. The interior has a spacious full bath, complete kitchen and multiple sleeping accommodations. The horse transport area has air ride suspension and European slant load configuration to provide our horses the best possible ride. They are commonly referred to as a lorrie or horsebox in Europe.
Our customers find that our Equine Motorcoach is easy to operate and maintain. We have a nationwide service network and are available 24/7. The transport can be serviced at any RV or truck dealer. We give horses a ride and people great service.
Equine Motorcoach is the one of a kind all-in-one RV and horse transport company. The all-in-one RV and horse transport features two, three, four, five and six-horse configurations with fully loaded amenities on the interior and exterior. The interior has a spacious full bath, complete kitchen and multiple sleeping accommodations. The horse transport area has air ride suspension and a slant load configuration to provide our horses with the best possible ride.
The Equine RV is a Class A motorhome built on an M2 112 450hp Detroit DD13 engine with an Allison automatic transmission that has the capacity to tow up to 30,000 pounds. The interior has a spacious full bath, full size residential refrigerator and can sleep up to seven people.
The Equine Carriage™ ST is part of the tow vehicle and transport line that the company is growing. The tow vehicle is built on a Freightliner M2 106 350 HP Cummins with an Allison automatic transmission. The interior features a full shower, bath and kitchen area along with ample living and a high-end entertainment system.
Renegade Custom Coaches, Kibbi LLC and Equine Motorcoach LLC have an exclusive agreement to manufacture the widely-known Equine Motorcoach™. The brand achieved so much name recognition in North America that the partners in Equine Motorcoach LLC decided to move manufacturing to the U.S. after building a relationship with Kibbi LLC that included extensive engineering and design upgrades. This move brought manufacturing from Europe to the United States.
The Equine Motorcoach™ is built on a 500 hp Volvo w/ 12 Speed I-Shift transmission or 560 or 600 hp Freightliner, Cascadia chassis with an Allison 4000 TRV automatic transmission.
Compare our features and specifications:
* Traditional coach-built construction
* Our skilled craftsmen, who include cabinetmakers, upholsterers, and RV manufacturers
* All aluminum construction throughout, with floors additionally rubber coated
* Paint finish complete with your personalized decoration and logos
* Volvo and Freightliner chassis meet all of the United States EPA and engineering requirements
* Real wood paneling with choice of various high quality materials such as cherry wood, hand polished by our in-house carpenters
* Digital electrical control with integrated wiring loom
* Unique continuous windows system tinted to customer preference
* Slide out room extensions, some of the largest available
* Reversing, side and horse view cameras
* The basic configuration including 1-8 number of horses and stall orientation (forward, rear, or side facing)
* Exterior Design & Color
* Stainless Steel Horse Area
* Internal Layouts
* Electric Slide-Out Room Extensions
* Extra Bedroom
* Tack Room
* Portable Tack Lockers
* Air Suspension Front/Rear
* Electric driven self storing Hay Pod
* Saddlematic 180
* Hydraulic Ramps
* Air Conditioned Lounge and Horse Sections
* Satellite Navigation
* Tracker / alarm systems
* Unique Ram Air Flow System
* Various other items tailored to clients specifications
* We will endeavor to deliver your Equine Motorcoach™ to suit your time frame